- Develop and deploy projects with Docker and Docker Compose
- Configure own server and deploy application of any complexity there
- Understand images/volumes/networks/containers
- Learn Docker through real usage
- And much much more...
- Structure and configure configuration files and projects
- Split project in services
- Creating Dockerfiles
- Configuring Docker compose
- Attaching databases
- Creating sharable volumes
- Setting up services
- Configuring nginx
- Deploying your application to production (You will need to pay for a server for deployment or just follow along)
- And much much more...
- This course is for you if you want to develop and deploy real project from beginning to the end with Docker
- This course is for everyone who is interested in learning Docker deployment on real project
- This course is for you if you want to improve you knowledge of Docker and Docker Compose
- A computer on which you can install software (Windows, MacOS, or Linux)
- Basic linux skills is a plus (not mandatory)
- For deployment part you'll need real linux server for which you normally need to pay (not mandatory. you can just follow along)
I am a full-stack developer with a passion for learning and teaching what I know. I have been programming for around 10 years and teaching for almost 6 years.
I believe in learning through doing and this philosophy is present in every course that I teach. I love exploring new web & mobile technologies and my courses focus on giving you the edge in our fast-moving industry.
There are lots of free tutorials out there. Why should I pay for this course?
Free tutorials are free for a reason. They are often short, lacking information or focus only on small topic and once you finish one tutorial, you'll be left in an ocean of free tutorials. You don't know what to read next. By enrolling in this course, you'll be assured that you're on a learning path that I've carefully created for you based on my more than 10 years of programming and teaching experience. You won't waste time jumping from one tutorial to another.
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
I would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.
Please login to buy a course
Please login to subscribe