- Fully understand version control with Git
- Correct workflow of using Git
- Working with Github to upload your code remotely
- Working with branches and resolving conflicts
- And much much more...
- How to install git
- How to initialise Git project and adjust basic configuration
- How to create commits
- How to check any commit content
- How to push your code in remote repository on Github
- What are branches and how to work with them
- How to merge branches
- What is the correct workflow with Git
- What is gitflow and how to use it
- How to create releases and hotfixes
- How to create and use tags
- How to resolve Git conflicts
- Advanced git commands
- How to configure git properly
- How to create own git aliases
- And much much more...
- Anyone who wants to fully understand Git
- People who are new to version control system
- A computer on which you can install software (Windows, MacOS, or Linux)
- Knowing console commands is a plus
I am a full-stack developer with a passion for learning and teaching what I know. I have been programming for around 10 years and teaching for almost 6 years.
I believe in learning through doing and this philosophy is present in every course that I teach. I love exploring new web & mobile technologies and my courses focus on giving you the edge in our fast-moving industry.
There are lots of free tutorials out there. Why should I pay for this course?
Free tutorials are free for a reason. They are often short, lacking information or focus only on small topic and once you finish one tutorial, you'll be left in an ocean of free tutorials. You don't know what to read next. By enrolling in this course, you'll be assured that you're on a learning path that I've carefully created for you based on my more than 10 years of programming and teaching experience. You won't waste time jumping from one tutorial to another.
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
I would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.
Please login to buy a course
Please login to subscribe